Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Addie!

Today is Addie's birthday, and I thought I would start off showing my favorite pictures over the past year. So, here they are :)



















I will post the slideshow, I finished it up last night, I just have to find time to load it. I may have to upload it to youtube or something so it is viewable by those of you who get the email... or maybe I will post a link.... I will think of something.


I had written a pretty long post, but decided against actually posting it. To sum it up, this year has been the most wonderful, and Addie is such a wonderful blessing every day, and I hope that she grows to flourish in every way :) We love you Addie!

6 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE!!!

I love her cute faces Amanda...she has the cutest expressions!!

Rach said...

Addie has a smile like no other. Happy birthday, sweet Addie!

Christina said...

Happy birthday! I really enjoyed your montage of pictures from her first year. Always smiling!!

missy said...

Happy Birthday Addie, love the pics, she is adorable!!

Maribeth said...

Happy Birthday Addie.

I just love her smile. She takes the cutest pictures.

apt said...

Addie's smile MAKES me smile. No joke.