Sunday, June 1, 2008

Boogie down!

Hopefully this works! If not I will work on it more later.





I have more pics to share from this week, but no time! So here is a little video of our Dancing Queen ;)

7 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Oh my goodness Amanda...that was TOO CUTE!!!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

WHAT A HAM you have on your hands girlfriend!

Em said...

This just MADE MY DAY! Seriously. Thanks for sharing your tiny dancer with us!

Shawn Roth said...

Too funny! Grace has the same table, she loves it! Addie and her will have to get together for a dance off!

Vanessa said...

So cute!! Avery loves to dance! Sounds like Addie, Avery and Grace need to have a little dance party!

Christina said...

OMG! This is so funny!! It made my day! I love that table too. That was agreat investment for our toy collection..

And LOVE your blog header picture!!

Rachael said...

Thats too cute!