Friday, June 27, 2008

Addie VS Hamper

Addie really likes playing with the hamper, she likes to take all the clothes out, and sometimes put them in her crib, and always crawl in the hamper.


Tonight she crawled in and tried to stand up... of course I didn't have the camera! So, I went and grabbed it... after a while, Addie gave us this gem of a video:




(Here is the link to the video if you can't see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpH7nzDlPxo )


************************************************


We got news that Addie's GI appointment at DeVos is going to be in October, total bummer that it is so far away. Once I get the paperwork I am going to call and get on a cancel list, usually then we can get in, in a week or two. She spit up/threw up 4 times tonight... I feel so bad for her, even though it doesn't seem to bother her.

************************************************


I have decided to post a few things about Harvey's development each week:
I was 6 weeks pregnant on Monday, so at 6 weeks:


  • The intestines and pancreas are already formed and growing

  • The baby's heart has begun to beat!

  • He or she is about a half inch long

  • He or she has little arm and leg buds

  • The nostrils and ears have started to form

Here is a picture of what Harvey probably looks like right now:




************************************************


On another note, our crib was recalled. I am bummed because I really like it, but also excited to get a new one! I think we are going to get a new one for the baby, and then we will get Addie a new one when we switch her room, otherwise we will have to take it apart and move it... I found one I really like... but I think it is too boyish. What do you think?


I am not sure if I really think it looks boyish, or if I am being swayed by all the boyish bedding on it... Joel knows we are having a boy, so we don't need to worry about that. But I am pretty sure he knew Addie was a boy too, so I am not as confident in his intuition. And we don't find out until probably October, I really don't want to wait that long to get Addie a replacement crib.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

the hamper thing is great!

Courtney said...

LOVE the video! Addie is so cute!! Also, I don't think the crib looks too boyish. I think it is perfect! :)

Shawn Roth said...

That video is too funny! I love the crib, I think it is great for either gender!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

That video is great! I needed a smile this morning!

Can't wait to find out what baby Harvey is - a she or a he! :-)

Bummer about your crib! I have a Jardine crib for E, but it wasn't on the recall list thank goodness. I like the new one you picked out! Not too boyish at all!

Vanessa said...

Cute video!

I really like that crib and don't think it's too boyish at all!

Anonymous said...

Love the video :) Did you decide on that crib for sure?? I think it's beautiful :)