Saturday, June 14, 2008

News and Review

Well... I think most everyone who reads this already knows... but, just in case.... I AM PREGNANT! Yay! Addie is going to be a big sister.... she actually doesn't seem to care about it right now, but I am sure when it comes time to share us and her toys, she will feel differently. We are expecting our new edition in the middle of February. We don't really have an "official" doctor given date yet, but I am going to go with February 15. We have already picked out a name to call this baby until he or she is born, Harvey. My dad called me Harvey when I was little... welll up until I got married I think, when I demanded he stop. So, Harvey, good for a boy or a girl!

Today I did a craft show with my friend Julie.... it was a really rough morning, our tent and table broke during set up! I think we held our cool pretty good though, and were able to get the table to work, and we scavenged my sister's house (thanks again Jenn!) and got another table and a couple laundry racks. It worked out well enough. We also got an umbrella from Julie's house so we wouldn't roast in the sun. The show was a success, we sold lots of monkeys and gave out a lot of business cards! Yay! More news on this later :)

4 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations again and great to hear that your craft show was successful!

Karrie said...

Congratulations on the upcoming addition! Glad to hear your show was a success.

Amy Carroll said...

Congratulations again Amanda! I was totally shocked when I read your post :)

Wendy said...

Congratulations.

Uncle Jack & Aunt Wendy