*****************************
While Addie's growth is doing great, she is still spitting up! I have been talking to the doctor a lot about it. And he is going to refer us to DeVos Children's Hospital to see the GI Specialist to figure out what is going on, since medication doesn't seem to be working. So wish us luck with that!
*****************************
Our booth at the Cutlerville Craft show will be in Cutler Park. We are in booth #12! I hope the weather is nice! Here is the website for Cutlerville Community Days: http://www.cutlervillechamber.org/
I have a few more announcements coming your way soon!
6 comments:
Ooooh...announcements!! Don't wait too long to share!
That is wonderful news about Addie's growth. Not good about the spitting up :(
I am so glad to read this about Addie!! YAY ADDIE! Keep growin' little girl!!
And announcements....hmmmm....we all love announcements :o)
Look at her grow!! Awesome growth chart!! I'll be thinking about you with her spitting up.
I am so amazed at how much she is growing. That is great!
Maybe I will stop by your booth on Saturday. I've been meanig to get a sock monkey for my friend's baby. Good luck at the show!
Glad she's been doing so well! What an increase in weight! Just wonderful.
She's growing great! Hope the craft show goes well!
Post a Comment