Sunday, June 15, 2008

She walks!

Addie finally took some steps today! I missed the first ones, she took 4 right in a row, so I grabbed my camera, and got these! Sorry, it is sideways, I always forget that I can't flip it like a picture!




If you can't see the video, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6UUWehmgXM

Happy Fathers Day to Daddy, what better present is there?

9 comments:

Karrie said...

Yay Addie!

Christina said...

Congratulations Addie! Next thing we know, you'll be running marathons!

Amy Carroll said...

Go Addie!!!!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Congrats all around! Congrats on the pregnancy! How exciting! Congrats on Addie walking - big girl!!!! And congrats on selling lots of sock monkers! What an exciting couple of days for you guys!

Courtney said...

Yay Addie!! How exciting!! Watch out now Amanda - no slowing her down!!

Em said...

Go Addie, GO!

Julie said...

Awesome! Way to walk, Addie :)

Vanessa said...

Yay Addie!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Addie!!!