Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ella Phant!

I am so excited about this silly thing! This week was my neice, Ella's, 4th birthday. Since a couple months ago, when I made Addie a sock elephant, Ella has been asking me for one! So, I finally did it for her birthday! Meet Ella Phant!



Ella really got a kick out of it being names after her, which I thought she would because, this child's babies are all names "Baby"!

Speaking of Miss Ella Phant! I am ready for my announcement! Or at least one of a few that I, well we, have had in the works for the last few months. I will only announce one thing today, so you will have to wait for the rest!

My friend, Julie, and I have been making sock animals for some time, and we are doing a craft show together! We are really excited about it! Our goal was to have 150 animals done, but our slackerness has not produced that many, so our new goal is 100 which is more achievable!!! I am still going to shoot for close to 75 for myself, but I am okay with it if I don't make it. We were told that attendence at the show is 1000-1500!

The craft show is June 14 in Cutlerville, if anyone is interested! I will post more about it later when I have more info!

***********************************

A bird made a nest on our meter:

It is really tall (or I am short, but lets not dwell) so this is the best picture I got last Saturday

And this one is from just a couple days ago

**************************************

Elsie felt left out in my last post, she was there too!!!!! You can see her in some of the backgrounds. Anyways, here he is, on the move... like always!

Isn't she pretty? She needs a grooming SO bad!!!! I don't know that her fur has ever been this long! We have an appointment for next week!


**************************************

On to Addie! I gave her Macaroni for dinner the other day, she isn't the neatest eater.


So she had to have a bath. I stripped her and ran to get her towl and a diaper, and this is what I came back to:



She loves bath time!!!!!!!!!!!

And quickly, Addie weighed 17 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I am going to post her weight chart next week so you all can see her progress, next week she will be 14 months old! (Where did the time go?????)

7 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

So much cuteness to comment on!

Firstly, LOVE the Ella Phant sock animal. NICE WORK!! I love it!

I want to come take pictures of those baby birds! I'm jealous!

Elsie is adorable and we need to get her and Tanner together SOON!

Addie is doing GREAT on her weight and is as cute as ever :)

Julie said...

Ditto all of Amy's comments! What a fun blog...especially love the dinner and bath time pictures :D

Courtney said...

Great post!! I love Ella Phant. :) Too cute!! Addie as always is precious! Yay for being up to 17 pounds! Wow!!

Tweak77 said...

You're so creative - Ella Phant! Loved the pics, especially bath time. Hannah loves baths, too. Go figure :-)

Maribeth said...

Go Addie! I can't believe how much weight she has gained in the past few months.

When did she turn 13 months old? Didn't she just have her 1st birthday party. I think she skipped a month.

Christina said...

What a clever name for your sock elephant! So cute!

I love the picture of the bird in the nest. OUrs look just like that too. They just sit there with this "tough' look on their face just like your picture. I can't get enough of that!

Love the tippy toe picture!

Vanessa said...

Wow! That's awesome about Addie's weight gain! She's going to catch up to Avery very soon!

Elsie is a adorable! Those baby birds are cute, and so is Ella Phant. :)