Monday, July 21, 2008

Doink! ...and an update

Addie had her first doink this weekend... I forgot to take a picture of it! But, this is the aftermath. I was going to put another one in today to take a picture of (because it looked so darn cute) but the rubberband broke! Luckily we got her hair wet and it finally went down!



Addie has finally started RIDING her toys! Before she would sit on them, but wouldn't really go anywhere.... well, she still doesn't go far, but she tries!



***************************************

Addie had her 15 month well baby appointment today!

She did fab! She got to stand on the adult scale like a big girl and she weighed a whopping 20 lbs 1oz!!! She did have a dirty diaper, so probably a little less, but we won't count that against her! She is now ON the chart on the 10th percentile! She is also 30" tall, which is the 25th percentile. The doctor was astounded with her growth!

For fun, here is her chart:


I don't care what the urologist said, she started gaining when she went on the antibiotics, so I think that had to have been what the problem was, or at least part of it!

******************************************

I am now 10 weeks pregnant. This is what Harvey probably looks like:


I had my first ob appointment today. We did not get to hear the heartbeat (possibly because my uterus is tipped), which isn't too alarming because we didn't at this time with Addie either. But I am measuring 2-3 weeks behind, which is a concern, to me at least. It is impossible that I am wrong about how far along I am. So tomorrow I have to go get an ultrasound for dates, so I will update tomorrow with the results from that. Other than that the doctor said everything looked good. He said he isn't worried about anything being wrong, it could just be the tipped uterus, but I don't know if he would tell me if he was worried. So, we will see. Prayers would definately be appreciated though because I am really worried about it.

5 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Great to hear about Addie gaining so well :) She sure is starting to look even more like you Amanda.

Prayers sent for little Harvey!

Christina said...

Wow!! I love seeing that huge jump in her chart! Great news!

Christina said...

PS, thinking of you and little Harvey too!

Vanessa said...

Prayers sent!

I'm still waiting for the day I can put a little pony tail on Avery. I have a feeling it'll be a while. I'm sure it looks super cute on Addie!!

That is so awesome about Addie's growth! She is doing GREAT!

Courtney said...

Adorable pictures of Addie - I love her dress!! She has the best hair. :) Too cute!!

Thinking of you!!