Our first animal was the flamingo.... Addie loved them, she didn't want to leave.
The next thing she liked was the penguins, you can't tell from her face, but she LOVED them!
If you look close you can see one swimming by...
She also liked the fish
I don't remember what these crazy animals are... does smelly and ugly help?
For some reason Addie liked them...
She also got to pet some baby goats! She was a little hesitant at first....
We think she liked this black and white one because it reminded her of Elsie.
I think someone wants a kitty.... Not many smiles today, I think she was overwhelmed with all the people and things going on! And it was a little during nap time. And it was HOT out!!!
*************************
On another note, I am doing better today, still not great, but better. I am looking forward to Monday when I can talk to the doctor about my options, I know it is the easy way out, but I really just want it to be over. Until then I will wait to see if anything happens.
Thank you for the prayers, they have helped a great deal, and we continue to pray for guidence and strength.
12 comments:
Glad you are feeling a little better!!
Addie looks so intent watching all of the animals. How fun for you all to go today. I have been wanting to go to the zoo all summer...I love animals!
I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better...I have been thinking about you and Joel since you posted. Your are both in my prayers.
What fun pictures!! I think that was a wonderful idea for you guys as a family to go to the Zoo. I am glad that you are doing a little better today - I will continue to pray for you and Joel.
Fun pictures!!
I am praying for a lot of peace for you right now. Hang in there, Amanda!
Glad you got time to get out and j ust enjoy the day and your baby girl. Looks like you all had fun. My thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie. I am so very sorry.
I'm glad you had a family day out! I'm keeping all of you in my prayers!
The mystery animal is a guanaco. I like their eyelashes. It looks like a good family outing. The photos of Addie and the goats are sweet.
Thinking of you.
Glad you were able to spend some family time together.
Glad Addie enjoyed the goats. I think Allison would love it, however mom has been brave enough to actually go in the pen with her yet. Although these animals appear mellow. I can't stand when they are jumping all over you.
Sometimes I stop to let Morgan see the fish in the tank at Meijer. She loves them! Looks like a fun day...
Glad to hear you're doing a little better.
Great pics! Avery LOVES the aquarium at the zoo. Like Rachel, I let Avery watch the fish at Meijer. She gets a kick out of it! Glad you guys had a good time at the zoo!
Glad you're feeling better! Love Addie's hat. I have a zoo pass and Friday's off - we should meet up!
I'm glad you guys had a great time at the zoo! I'm still thinking of you and am praying for you.
Post a Comment