I don't have many words, but wanted to update. We had the ultrasound today, and baby was measuring correct for dates, but had no heartbeat. I knew it when I saw the screen right away. I asked the tech and she couldn't say. After the ultrasound, we sat in the room, knowing what was coming, she came back and gave us the phone, it was my doctor, confirming what I already knew. So, now I wait. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday to talk about it.
Thank you for the thoughts and prayers about the ultrasound, God has a plan, we just don't understand it yet.
8 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I'm so, so sorry for your news and will keep you guys in my prayers for sure.
Oh Amanda...I wish I could say something that would make this better, but I know that you need time and prayers. I am so sorry to hear about this...this was certainly a hard post to read. Hugs.
Continued prayers to you Amanda! I know that is all I can do for you right now...I'll be thinking of you, Joel and Addie. Hugs!!
I know that there is nothing I can do to ease the pain, except offer prayers. I'm thinking of you Amanda!
Amanda - I am so sorry!! I am thinking of you and your family.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts.
Oh, I just read this and am so sorry to hear about your loss, Amanda. You will be in my prayers and please let me know if I can do anything.
God's blessings!
Post a Comment