This one is also to show her tongue... I have a video to post also, of her tongue and her raptor walk... 2 birds with one stone!
This is just a bonus picture I guess... Joel messed up her hair in the tub... how many messy hair pictures do I post?
*************************************
I am 9 weeks pregnant now, here's what's happening this week:
- Movement has started (didn't I say that last week?) but I still can't feel it. Although, sometimes I swear I feel something, but I really think it is too early!
- Most joints are formed now
- Harvey has his or her own fingerprints!
- Harvey now enjoys playing with things, mainly fingers and toes.
- Harvey is now about .9" and weighs .07 of an oz.
- Harvey is no longer an embryo and is now a fetus... but really, who cares, he or she has been a baby all along!

I have been still feeling tired and nauseous, I thought it was getting better, but not so. It isn't that horribly bad though, it could definately be worse!
I have been taking belly pictures... but am not ready to post them here yet! Maybe when I am less fat looking, and more pregnant looking!
Also, I have my first doctor's appointment on Monday! I am SO excited, counting down the days! I say 4 more days, but downer Joel says 5, whatever, I count down the way I want! Anyways, praying we will be able to hear the heartbeat, when I was 10 weeks along with Addie we were not able to hear it, there is only a 50% chance, so cross your fingers!
*************************************
Here is the video... I know everyone has been just waiting!
Here is the link if you can't see the video: http://www.youtube.com/v/Gp9g_r9v6QA&hl=en&fs=1
*************************************
Oh! I have some sock animal news! Julie and I recently went to a local store, Hopscotch (http://www.hopscotchstore.com/), to show them our sock animals, and they LOVED them! We didn't expect it, but they bought several on the spot! And they want more! We are so excited about it, and will also be very busy!
8 comments:
Too funny and that is great about your sale of the sock animals!!
I LOVE Addie's walk - way too cute!! Great news about your sock animals! You guys are doing great! How exciting!
I LOVE Addie's walk! That has to be one of the cutest things ever! Her raptor walk! Love the tongue pic too, what a stinker!
Congrats on Hopscotch buying your sock animals!
Addie is just too cute! Love her walk. Claire wanted to watch the video over and over. Now she is walking around doing the mouth thing :) Addie taught her something!
That walk is great, I love it! Great pictures, too, she is getting so big!
SO SO cute! I love her walk and I love that tongue!!
Hope that your doctor's appointment goes wonderfully for you today :)
It was great to see you and Julie on Saturday...so sorry I didn't see you there at first...there were so many girls in such a small room and I was in total work mode. You both did an amazing job!!
Awesome also about Hopscotch..how exciting!
I am laughing so hard at her little raptor walk! What a cutie!!! And her giggles are so great and contagious :)
The raptor walk is hilarious!!! So cute!
Post a Comment