Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A is for Addie

I actually took these pictures last week, and forgot to post them.
Addie has letters that she plays with in the tub, they stick to the walls... fun! They stick to Addie as well! Yes, we are that dorky.



Addie's favorite thing lately is to crawl under the exersaucer... she likes to throw her balls under there and go in a get them.



Sometimes she will sit under it and play, but by the time I got out the camera tonight, she was through with it!

Addie has also been obsesses with sticking out her tongue lately. My mom thinks she is trying to copy Elsie... I don't know, but she looks like a lizard because her little tongue is so long and skinny! I will try to post a picture of that next time.

**************************************************

I am 8 weeks pregnant this week! That is 1/5 of the way through this pregnancy!

  • Harvey's bones and cartilage are starting to form

  • The tongue is developing

  • He or she is about .61" and about .04 oz!

  • This week the gonads become testes or ovaries

  • Harvey is beginning to move around and kick! But he or she is still way to small to be able to feel it!

I am feeling okay, same as last week really.... tonight I am planning on going to bed at 9:00, I need to catch up on some sleep!

5 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

I love it when they stick their little tongues out..can't wait to see the pics ;)

Christina said...

We have those letters at home! The kids like to chew on them of course instead of stick them to the wall!! And they are not dorky at all!!

Courtney said...

You are not dorky - those wall letters are Kohen's favorite thing to chew on. I want to see pics of Addie sticking her tongue out! She is adorable!!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Holy cow! That is quite a party in the tub with Addie!

apt said...

Where did those letters come from? Willa's obsessed with letters right now, and they would be a perfect addition to bath time.

Cute photo of the A on Addie. Heck, they're all cute.