I hope you can read an ultrasound because I didn't feel like making arrows pointing things out.
For those of you who do not know, I am having a d&c tomorrow afternoon, so it will probably be a rough day. Although, it is looking like things are starting earlier than planned and Harvey doesn't want to wait for tomorrow, so it may be a long night. Joel is working tonight, making it even harder. So any prayers would be appreciated, because I am having a very tough time right now.
Thank you all again.
6 comments:
What a sweet little peanut. Lots of love and hugs coming your way, tonight and tomorrow especially.
I will be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow. Hopefully Addie cooperates and sleeps good tonight so you can focus on yourself.
**hugs**
You have a lot of love and prayers with you Amanda. I am thinking and praying for you today.
What a sweet little baby!! Thinking of you today and sending lots of prayers.
I'm thinking about you, and praying for you Amanda! Thanks for sharing the pics of your sweet baby with us.
Post a Comment