Monday, March 31, 2008

Waterfront Property

Yes, we now have waterfront property. It rained so much today, this is our "backyard"

It is hard to tell, but the water is probably about 4' from our house, in the lower right hand corner of this picture you can see our air conditioner, which is right behind our house.

And since everyone complains when there is no Addie in the blogs, here she is today, quite crabby... she is getting over (fingers crossed) a cold.


Addie's latest joy is opening cabinets....
and getting into the garbage! I think she is around Elsie too much...

Also, today I talked to her doctor and she is being reffered to DeVos Children's Hospital Urology. I am a little surprised because I don't think she has had THAT many bladder infections, but only 2 right in a row. I am no doctor though. Her appointment is set for May 14.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Nice...I hope it is drying up quickly for you! Addie looks in a cuddly mood in that picture. :)

apt said...

Uh-oh. Are you starting to make an ark? Hope it dries soon. The weekend should help.
Also hope Addie kicks the cold.