She seems right at home in it. What a girly girl!
OMG, I love the tutu photos! I got Audrey's tutu out the other day and she's completely afraid of it. She screamed & cried when I tried to put it on her. Addie looks adorable!!
Ahhh!!! I love this!! Will you make me a tutu for my studio?!?
Aww!! I love the last two pics! The one where she has her little hand on her cheek...too cute!!
She is WAY too cute in her tutu. Every little girl needs one!
Claire so needs a tutu!!!! Too cute! Great job making it! How much does Addie charge for cleaning floors?
I need a little girl and a tutu too! :)
So cute! I want to make one, but keep putting it off! She looks adorable...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She seems right at home in it. What a girly girl!
OMG, I love the tutu photos! I got Audrey's tutu out the other day and she's completely afraid of it. She screamed & cried when I tried to put it on her. Addie looks adorable!!
Ahhh!!! I love this!! Will you make me a tutu for my studio?!?
Aww!! I love the last two pics! The one where she has her little hand on her cheek...too cute!!
She is WAY too cute in her tutu. Every little girl needs one!
Claire so needs a tutu!!!! Too cute! Great job making it! How much does Addie charge for cleaning floors?
I need a little girl and a tutu too! :)
So cute! I want to make one, but keep putting it off! She looks adorable...
Post a Comment