Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally!!

About a week and a half ago my friend Julie and her son Jack, went to Frederik Meijer Gardens with Addie and I, to see the butterflies.


It was lots of fun, here are some pictures:


Jack got a snake from the gift shop :)

Addie lookin' cute

They have tons of different orchids there, they are SO pretty!

All the butterflies!

How cute is Jack?

More butterflies...

Black... who knew?

More cuteness!

Jack kept hitting Addie in the head when they sat next to eachother... she is getting a taste of her own medicine! Usually she is the bully!

Mommy and Addie

With Julie and Jack

We went outside to look at the children's part, even though it was cold out, it was still cool. Addie is so funny in the stroller, she always holds on to the sides, like she is in a roller coaster or something.

Jack pulled Addie sweater off!

Maybe he was just trying to hold her hand... she knows she isn't old enough for that yet!!!!

In front of the big frog!

Jack wasn't so sure when his mommy left him! Here they are in the beaver den.

Julie got a few better pictures of them than I did. Neither of them were all that in to smiling. Oh well, it was still fun.

In other news, we painted our bedroom this weekend. I am still not sure if I like it, I don't think it matches our bedding well, I will have to post a picture and get opinions!

7 comments:

Shawn Roth said...

Adorable! I am glad that Jack and Addie had such a good timee!

Christina said...

It looks like they are already BFF's!! Love the picture of that flower too!

Vanessa said...

Jack and Addie are too cute together! We still need to get the girls together for a play date, though!!

Amy Carroll said...

I am SO sad I couldn't make it to the Gardens that day! Darn commitment :(

Anyway, it looks like it was a GREAT time and I love love love all of the pictures! Looks like you are making good use out of that camera :)

Courtney said...

So cute!! Addie and Jack are adorable! Looks like you guys had a great time.

missy said...

Looks like it was lots of fun!!

apt said...

Great photos. I love Addie's hat!