And the CHEESECAKE! I have only had cheesecake a few times, never sure if it was "New York style" or not, so I thought I must go on this new food adventure.
Yummy looking!
I got strawberry topping, and it was SO tastey!
The cake was excellent by the way! I think Rachel needs to figure out how to ship these things to the west side of the state... or move!
Off topic, we got new curtains by our slider. Elsie doesn't like them because she can't constantly poke her head out the blinds anymore. I like them because she doesn't bark out the window as much!!! She does still check out the yard though...
And Addie has started to join her, she likes to pull on them! I hope they don't fall down!
ALL DONE!
I hope everyone has a happy Easter!!!!
Oh, and I went to Frederik Meijer Gardens for the first time this week, I have lots of pictures from that, but just haven't had time to post them yet!!! I promise I will do it this week!
5 comments:
Aww...looks like you guys had fun! That cheesecake has me drooling. It looks SO good!!
I recognize that little face! I just took Morgan's pictures yesterday morning :)
And that cheesecake! Had I known she was in the business of these, I would have ordered one myself! I'm so proud of you for trying it Amanda!
Amanda, thanks for the plug! We had such a great time at your house, thanks for inviting us!
Love the pictures! How fun. That cheesecake looks wonderful.
Love the pictures, what a bunch of cuties! The cheesecake looks so yummy!
Post a Comment