Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Boy! I am a blogging fool the last couple days!

Here is Addie just looking cute :)

After church Addie and I went to my sister's for Easter dinner.... I forgot Addie's booster! So I had to bring her big stroller in for her to eat in... embarassing mom moment, I didn't even think about it!

Here is Addie with my mom

Peek A Boo!
If this child doesn't have mischief in her eye, I don't know who does!!!

Playing with Ella... or trying to. Ella really isn't into sharing!
This picture probably looks kinda boring... but not so. Addie is taking a huge risk here... see those legs she is leaning on? That is Uncle Dave, she is usually scared of him! Or so my sister tells me... I haven't witnessed it yet.
Hope everyone had a great day!

7 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Aww, Addie looks so cute in her Easter dress! Looks like it was a nice holiday :)

Christina said...

She is so precious in her Easter dress!!!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

She looks darling in her Easter dress! Pretty little Addie!

apt said...

That look of trouble... you guys are in for it!

Rachael said...

That easter dress is to die for! Love it!

Courtney said...

Love her Easter dress! Addie is so precious in anything though!

Shawn Roth said...

Such a cutie! Love the pictures!