Wednesday, March 26, 2008

And we have an appointment!

Good thing we went to the doctor today or we would have fallen through the cracks! I talked to the scheduler while I was there today, and she said that she thought DeVos Children's Hospital had called me! They have not! So. The girl looked up when the appointment is, and it is scheduled for May 16, yes MAY! Apparently that is typical. So, we have a long wait! The girl did give me the number there in case that date didn't work out, so I called of course, to see if I could get anything earlier, and couldn't :( But I did get on the waiting list, so that at least is good, hopefully we will be able to get in earlier.

2 comments:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

So glad you have an appointment! We'll be thinking about you guys and praying for little Addi!

Vanessa said...

I hope you guys are able to get in sooner!