Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Bath Time is Fun Again!!!!
Addie always loves baths in the tub, she had such a great time... until a few weeks ago. She face planted in the tub, got a nose full of water, and DID NOT like it!!! Ever since then she would scream through her whole bath :( So we bathed her as little as possible! It must have worked! Today we filled the tub and she was all smiles! She played with her toys...
Splashed in the water....
And just had a good time!!!!!


YAY for TUB TIME!!!!
Then after her bath I wanted to take a picture of her in her new tutu. I made it for her a couple days ago. I wanted to have a picture of her in it for her invitation to her first birthday party... this is what she thought about it...
And this was the best picture, she was NOT happy! Oh well. I did make it into a new header for the blog, so it wasn't a complete waste.
My friend and I are going to Frederik Meijer Gardens tomorrow to see the butterfly exhibit, so hopefully Addie will be a little happier and I can get a good shot there for her invitation, otherwise I will try again tomorrow night. Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay for tutus!! I so wish I would have done this when Maria was little!
I love these pics!!! I totally want to go see the butterflies soon too...maybe I'll make a trek out there in the afternoon and run into y'all :)
Addie looks so cute in her tutu! Was it pretty easy to make? I was going to pick up some tulle last week, but that didn't happen with Avery being sick!
Have fun seeing the butterflies! We still haven't gone :(
darling pics amanda!
What a cutie! Glad she likes baths again! :)
Post a Comment